The most important time of care for a newborn is during the mother’s womb. If the mother is healthy during pregnancy, her food is appropriate and there is no pregnancy-related disorder, then the baby remains healthy at birth. Chinese people believe that the birth of a child is of the new month while we celebrate the birthday when the child is born. This means that the child’s life starts from the very first day of making a connection and from then on it needs to be taken care of completely. Taking care during this time will make the baby healthy at birth. Similarly, the result of carelessness taken during this period also results in complications at birth. so, here we are tech you that How to take care of the newborn baby boy in 2020.
The mother should be healthy during pregnancy.
- For the care of the newborn, the mother should be given proper information by the medical and paramedical staff.
- Before the pregnancy plan, the mother should undergo a complete health test, so that her disease can be detected in advance if there is a disease of blood/calcium deficiency, thyroid, hepatitis, diabetes, high blood pressure, etc. and proper treatment can begin.
- As far as possible the delivery should always be in a good hospital so that the services of the doctor and nurse are available, this reduces the possibility of complications.
- In the event of any complication, arrangements can be made to deal with it immediately in the hospital.
How to take care of your baby after birth?
It is necessary to take good care of the baby as soon as it is born. The information about what to take care of your baby is given below:
- The baby should be fed breast milk within half an hour of birth. The mother’s first drink of milk must be given to the infant. It has the power to fight many diseases.
- For the first 6 months of life, the mother’s milk should be the only food for the baby. During this time, do not drink anything other than breast milk.
Many people make the mistake of rubbing the baby with water, ghooti, honey, coconut water, gold, or drinking Ganga water. This should not be done.
- Children who drink mother’s milk for the first 6 months develop well. They are protected from infection. At the same time, their emotional attachment towards their parents remains for a long time.
- After the age of six months, the baby should be fed an upper diet besides mother’s milk.
- Immediately after birth, the infant should be given polio medication, BCG, and hepatitis vaccine.
- To protect the baby from cold, she should wear full clothes.
- Along with clothes, he should be wearing hats, bug loves, and socks.
- The child should be kept close to the mother because the body gets heat from the mother’s body.
- If a senior member of the household has any contagious disease, keep them away from children.
- Before picking or feeding the baby, clean your hands thoroughly, and use only clean utensils.
- While raising children, their heads must be supported. There is no neck control in small children which causes the head to hang back.
- Do not keep anything that can hurt the children or swallow the child.
- If using diapers, always use good diapers and do not keep any diapers for more than 10 hours.
- If you give water to older children for 6 months, always drink clean water.
The mother should take full care of hygiene so that the baby does not get exposed to infection with dirt. Mattresses and sheets must be cleaned. The clothes of the child and mother should also be well washed. Baby and mother should be bathed daily. The mother’s nails should not contain dirt. The mother should take special care of the hygiene of her entire body.
Massaging the baby is beneficial. It is considered scientifically correct. Massage should be done lightly. Massage should be done in the afternoon so that the child does not get cold.
Kajal is applied in the eyes of children. It is believed that this makes the child’s eye larger. Children should not apply mascara in the eye, this can be harmful.
In case of vomiting or diarrhea in children, a doctor should be consulted immediately. Instead of trying home prescriptions, tell them immediately to the doctor. Due to vomiting, fever, and diarrhea, the child may soon become serious. Children should not make the mistake of taking any symptoms of the disease lightly.
What clothes should a newborn child wear?
In the summer season, a newborn should wear loose cotton clothes. His entire body should be covered with cloth to prevent mosquitoes. In summer, children get warm with the same clothes. Wear the same clothes only when the weather is cool. Wear the same clothes in cold weather, but you have to wear thin soft cotton cloth inside. The body of the child should be completely covered so that it does not get cold or bite the mosquito.
One of your suggestions can make our next blog even better, so please comment, if you are satisfied with the information of the blog post then do share it with other parents.hope you like this How to take care of newborn baby boy child in 2020 information.