Every parent takes great care to choose something for their little guest. Especially when there is a need to choose a cream, powder, or soap for their skin. In order to maintain the softness of the baby’s skin, it is necessary to use something that is soft on the skin. Soap is also one of those special baby products. Like baby, baby soap should also be soft. Keeping this in mind, in this article of Homechildcare, we have brought a list of Top 5 Best Baby Soaps In India To Buy in 2020.
1.Himalaya Gentle Baby Soap
Himalaya is a well-known company, known for its cosmetic products. He has also manufactured a variety of products for children and one of them is Himalaya Gentle Baby Soap. The company says that this baby soap is designed to gently cleanse and condition baby’s skin, keeping baby’s skin soft and hydrated. This soap is made with vitamins as well as olive and almond oil to keep baby’s skin healthy and glowing. The company claims that it does not use artificial colors and is suitable for everyday use for infants.
- It is suitable for babies with normal skin.
- It does not contain paraben (a kind of chemical), animal fat, and artificial color.
- Olive oil and Vitamin-E can nourish the baby’s skin and make it soft.
- The almond oil present in it can help to moisturize the baby’s skin.
2. Sebamed Baby Cleansing Bar
Talking about the Best Baby Soap for Babies, Sebamed Baby Cleansing Bar is also included in this list. The company says that it is a gentle soap and has been formulated keeping the baby’s skin in mind. Containing Sodium Cocoyl Glutamate and Amino Acids, this soap can keep baby’s skin soft and healthy. It contains Vitamin-E, which makes the skin feel soothing and its 5.5 pH level can prevent the skin from getting dry. This baby soap can help in dealing with skin impurities. Even the company claims that this baby soap can be used even if the baby has a skin problem.
- Every day is a baby soap.
- Suitable for all skin types.
- Mild on the skin.
- Tested by a dermatologist.
3. Johnson’s Baby Soap
When it comes to the product of children, how can we forget Johnson? Johnson, a brand known for baby products for years, is second on our list. Johnson’s Baby Soap, specifically designed for babies. The company says that its use can help maintain baby’s skin moisture. It gently cleanses the baby’s skin dirt and makes the skin soft and supple. It is specially designed for babies with delicate skin. The company claims that it does not contain chemicals like paraben and is safe for infants.
- It has one-fourth body lotion and vitamin-E.
- It cleanses baby’s skin with mildness and retains skin moisturization.
- Tested by a dermatologist and is allergy-free.
- Mild and mild soap.
4. Mamaarth Moisturizing Baby Bathing Soap Bar
This baby soap is a good choice for babies’ soft skin. The company claims that it is a baby soap specially designed for the newborn’s delicate skin. It contains natural nutrients like goat milk and oatmeal. Goat’s milk is easily absorbed into the baby’s delicate skin and can provide nourishment to its depth. At the same time, oats can work to relieve dry and itchy skin. Not only this, but it can also work to cleanse the skin with eczema (skin disease) problem. Along with being tested by a dermatologist, it is also pH balanced certified, and toxin-free hypoallergenic (Hypoallergenic – anti-allergic properties). It is also a baby soap suitable for sensitive skin.
- It does not irritate the baby’s eyes.
- suitable for dry skin as well as delicate and sensitive skin.
- Its packing is attractive.
- This contains natural ingredients like goat milk and oatmeal.
- It is helpful in moisturizing.
- A pH of 5 keeps the skin soft.
- It can also relieve skin itching or allergic discomfort.
5. Baby Dove Rich Moisture Soap
Dove is a popular brand known for its many cosmetic products. Now Dove has started manufacturing products for children as well. This baby soap from Dove has hypoallergenic properties, which can protect your baby’s skin from allergies. The company claims that a quarter of it consists of moisturizing cream, which can help preserve the softness of the baby’s skin.
- Is gentle on the baby’s skin.
- Its pH neutral formula with moisturizing cream can be helpful in keeping the baby’s skin soft and supple.
- This may be especially useful for infants with dry skin.
- This baby soap is perfect for everyday use.
- Tested by ophthalmologist, dermatologist, and pediatrician.
- It can also be useful for the newborn.
keep in mind while buying baby soap?
- When choosing baby soap for baby, make sure that it does not have a strong aroma. Always choose mild soap. Baby soaps with intense fragrance can contain harmful chemicals, which can be harmful to the baby’s skin.
- Choose the same baby soap for a baby that is tested or suggested by a skin or hair specialist.
- Take care of the ingredients present in the baby soap. Do not choose a baby soap that uses paraben, SLS, SLES, alcohol, or artificial colors.
- Always choose a baby soap with natural ingredients.
- Choose a baby soap that is hypoallergenic, that is, there is no risk of allergy.
- Always Choose a baby-free, tier-free baby soap.
- Choose baby soap according to your baby’s skin.
These were some popular and gentle baby soaps, which may be good for your baby’s skin. Hopefully, the question that comes to the mind of many parents, ‘which soap is good for baby’, must have been answered after reading this article Top 5 Best Baby Soaps In India To Buy in 2020 (Updated). All these baby soaps are made keeping the baby’s skin in mind, but not every baby’s skin is the same, so buy baby soap keeping your baby’s skin in mind. If you are confused or need any suggestions, you can also take the opinion of a hair or dermatologist while choosing the best soap for children.